Thursday, August 22, 2013

Christian Arroyo





Christian Arroyo, His dad is a New American Immigrant

My name is Christian Arroyo. I am 8 years old and a 2nd grade student at Marvin Moss School in Sparks.

My mom, is an American Citizen. My dad has no green card.

My dad takes me to karate and the park. My mom gets me to make plays and draw. I love being with both of them and both of them are very special to me.

Because my dad has no papers, I worry that he could be arrested any time. And then I would not see him.  I love him a lot.

I need my Mom and my Dad in my life.

When immigration reform gets passed, please make it cost less. Then people who do not have a lot of money can stay here. Then I know that I will have my Dad in my life while I grow up.

Thank you for caring!

2 comments:

  1. My son spoke in front of a 1200 people I am so proud of him please call Congressman Mark Amodei Today Thanks.

    ReplyDelete